Wednesday 22 October 2008

worky work



High time for a little update on my activities, time is flying past and I didn't realise quite so much had flown since my last post. I've been busy in the studio this week working on a few commissions, which will probably carry on into the next couple of weeks too. What with commissioned pieces and keeping the studio well stocked for Christmas I've decided not to arrange a new exhibition for a little while, although new work will soon be heading to both Blossom in Chorlton and Heart Gallery in Hebden Bridge. I'll also be collecting work from Chester, where the exhibition in Telford's Warehouse is ending on Saturday. (Last chance to grab something there!). In the studio, the fair trade bags are now available, and I'll be ordering more 10" x 8" prints soon as I see my stocks have become quite depleted - perhaps a few new designs. Ooh, and a new supply of hand-knitted flower brooches by Hazel Fenton will be arriving this afternoon!

No comments: